May 10, 2018
FIELD DAY IS TOMORROW! PLEASE SEE THE FLYER COMING HOME WITH ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW!
Last Day of School – Thursday, May 17th
Early Out at 1:15 p.m.
· The Awards Assembly for the last day of school is as follows:
Grades 1st – 3rd 9:00 a.m.
Grades 4th – 6th 10:00 a.m.
All parents/guardians/grandparents, etc. are invited to attend this assembly.
· PLEASE be checking account balances regularly. If you are notified by e-mail or note, please remit promptly to reduce confusion, etc. on the last day of school. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Sharla in the cafeteria.
· All library books MUST be checked back in the library by tomorrow, May 11th. If you need to speak to Mrs. Hildebrand in the library, please don’t hesitate to call.
May 11th – Field Day
May 14th – Field Day Rain Date
Kindergarten Graduation 6:00 p.m.
May 17th - Last Day of School – Early Out 1:15 p.m.
Tomorrow starting at 9:00 a.m.
Here is important information you need to know when you send your kids to school:
· Tennis Shoes – Please do not send your child in sandals or flip flops. Students MUST wear tennis shoes/sneakers to be able to participate in the events on the new track. If they are not wearing tennis shoes, they will not be allowed on the track. No exceptions!
· Sunscreen – It is supposed to be a hot sunny day, so PLEASE put sunscreen on your child BEFORE they come to school.
· Water Bottles – You may send a water bottle with your child, however they will be responsible to carry it throughout the day.
· Lunch – At 11:50 students will get a sack lunch from the cafeteria & will be eating either in the classroom or outside. Parents are invited to eat with them, however you need to bring your own lunch.
· Schedule – There is a copy of the schedule on the other side of this note.