April 12, 2018
· Mid-term grades were sent home with students this week. Any student that had any D’s &/or F’s will receive one in the mail. If you have any questions or want to talk to your child’s teacher, please call the office.
· Please continue to check lunch balances and keep them caught up as the end of this school year approaches. If you need to talk to Sharla in the cafeteria, please don’t hesitate to call her at (660) 354-2200, ext. 205.
· MAP testing for grades 3rd through 6th grades has been scheduled for April 23rd until May 10th. It is very important that if you need to make a dentist/doctor, etc. appointment that you try to schedule them so it doesn’t conflict with the testing schedule. We appreciate your cooperation!
· Attention 5th & 6th grade student/parents: Watch for information coming home in the next few days about Day at the K.
· It has been decided that the Polo School will NOT be offering Summer School for our students this summer due to construction in our building and other reasons. The Hamilton R-II School has invited our students to enroll in their Summer School program if anyone is interested. We are sending home a flyer with all the information you need about their program that needs to be returned to them by April 20th. Please note – they do not provide transportation for student from Polo.
April 12th – Orrick Math Contest
April 13th – Preschool Field Trip
April 19th – The NED Show (rescheduled date)
April 23rd – PAT “Messy Night” 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
April 24th – Fluoride application (for students that had 1st treatment in the fall)
April 27th - 2nd Grade Field Trip
May 3rd – 5th & 6th Grade to Day at the K
May 9th & 10th – Preschool Screening
May 10th - 4th Grade Field Trip
May 11th – Field Day
May 14th – Field Day Rain Date
Kindergarten Graduation 6:00 p.m.
May 17th - Last Day of School - Early Out at 1:15 p.m.
Polo Youth Football & Cheer
Sign Up Information for 2018 Season
We will have 3 sign up dates.
Flag division is for children in the K-2nd grades. Bantam division is for children in the 3rd -4th grades. Titan division is for children in the 5th – 6th grades.
First sign up will be May 9, 2018 from 6 pm to 7 pm, weather permitting at Bob Shearer Stadium, if we need to move inside because of weather we will be in the Multiply Purpose Room at the School.
If you are unable to attend a sign up date or have any questions please contact, via text message,
Melynda Casey 816-826-6262
or Beth Larkins 816-465-1725.
Watch future Tidbits for Youth Football Camp Information and additional sign up dates!!!!