April 18, 2019
No School Friday, April 19th (Spring Break)
School will be in session on Monday, April 22nd
Father/Daughter & Mother/Son night is tonight from 6:00 to 7:30 pm. The girls will meet in the multipurpose room & boys in the high school gym.
Bring your own cameras as you’ll want to capture your own memories of this very exciting & fun evening!
· Mid-term grades were sent home with students yesterday. Any student receiving any D’s &/or F’s had one mailed to parents/guardians.
· MAP Testing has been scheduled for April 24th to May 7th and is quickly approaching for 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th grades. If you need to make an appointment for your child, we ask that you try to avoid these dates. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your child’s teacher or the elementary office.
· Mark your calendar: April 25th – 2019/2020 Kindergarten Transition Night 6-7:30 pm. This evening is for our upcoming Kindergarten students & parents for next year. Please plan on joining us with your child for this very informational evening!
· We are making appointments for Preschool Screening on May 6th & 7th. If you have a child that will be 3 by August 1, 2019 please call the school and get your appointment made. Enrollment packets will also be available so don’t delay calling.
· PTO is looking for volunteers to help out on field day. It takes a lot of volunteers to make this day a success for our students, so anyone that would be willing to help, would be greatly appreciated. Please call the elementary office if you are interested in helping!
Upcoming dates –
April 18 PreK-6th Mother/Son & Father Daughter Dance 6-7:30 pm
April 19 Spring Break – No School
April 22 School in Session – Make Up Day
April 24 First Grade Field Trip
April 25 Kindergarten Transition Night 6-7:30 pm
April 26 Character Assembly
May 2 Day at the K – 5th & 6th grade
May 6 & 7 Preschool Screening
May 10 Field Day
May 13 Field Day Rain Date
Kindergarten Celebration 6:00 pm
May 15 Fourth Grade Field Trip
May 17 Last Day – Early out at 1:15 pm